PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 18 19 and Lady.

Pandora
Mar 8th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Yeah chapter 19 was good. I wonder what kind of retaliation we will see...they didnt want anybody to know about the colony. There was only one part of previous chapter that drove me nuts chpt 18 pt.2 (actually first one of this ENTIRE podcast! and it is silly frivolous) When Michael Pegs and Kelli entered hospital it sounded like he was telling a ghost story didnt it...'The whole building reeked of death...the hallway was pitch black'...lol...I love this podcast just struck me odd to hear it like a ghost story...only mention this to see if anyone else felt like that first time they heard it.

I wonder if Lady the dog is still around? ONE more thing.....

Remember when Angel and Kalani were poking at the big zombie and it wasnt dead...that just seemed like it could have been a trap? Do you think there was anything more to that? Strange...how it had the veins....and the pimples. Almost seemed like they were using the skin of a dead one...IDK.

fraggot
Mar 8th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

nikvoodoo
Mar 8th, 2011, 10:42 PM
It could also very well have had any of the following happen to it:

One of the other Behemoths in the area could have kicked the ever loving piss out of it and it was knocked out.
It was sleeping
It was already injured in some manner, thus incapable of moving.

I dunno. It seems really far fetched to me that a hunter that relies on strength and stamina would rely on anything other than those qualities. Subtlety doesn't exactly seem like a resume skill of the Behemoth.

Joosbawx
Mar 12th, 2011, 01:17 AM
giant hulking brute plus bad complexion usually equals steroids. looking more and more like the zeds were engineered, IMHO.

Kc
Mar 12th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Lady lives on the top floor... She's still there.

nikvoodoo
Mar 12th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Man, lady has some nice digs...

SleepyGlenn
Mar 12th, 2011, 10:10 AM
Lady lives on the top floor... She's still there.

Man, lady has some nice digs...

So basically she leapt in Bill's grave. What a bitch. Literally.