PDA

View Full Version : Bioshock Creator Gives Shout Out to We're Alive!

SleepyGlenn
Mar 8th, 2011, 08:20 AM
I was really excited to see that Ken Levine, the designer of the hugely popular Bioshock, retweeted a fan suggestion earlier today that mentioned our beloved podcast.

Just thinking about how cool would it be if Bioshock was a radio drama. Kinda like "We're Alive" but without the zombies.

Awesome to see the podcast has (gaming) celebrity listeners! What do you think of the suggestion?

Kc
Mar 8th, 2011, 09:26 AM
It was a retweet, but I'm engaging him now :)

StepLaugh
Mar 8th, 2011, 09:35 AM
That's pretty awesome. All it takes is a retweet to get something started!

SleepyGlenn
Mar 8th, 2011, 10:04 AM
It was a retweet, but I'm engaging him now :)

I saw it was a retweet but I still thought it was really cool he shared the same sentiments! :-)

Ra1th
Mar 8th, 2011, 10:45 AM
that is so awesome! ken levine listens to we're alive! sweeet!

VeritableHero
Mar 8th, 2011, 11:10 AM
Can only mean more listeners to the podcast. Nice!

Side note: I'm seeing a small explosion in the number of people viewing the forums. It's nice to see an increasing number of traffic.

Kc
Mar 8th, 2011, 11:17 AM
I saw it was a retweet but I still thought it was really cool he shared the same sentiments! :-)
I think it's great! I sent him a tweet later, but haven't received a response.

StepLaugh
Mar 8th, 2011, 02:11 PM
I have noticed that alot more people have been viewing the forums, this is great. I wonder what's got people to come here.

Chelsea C.
Mar 8th, 2011, 02:33 PM
I have noticed that alot more people have been viewing the forums, this is great. I wonder what's got people to come here.

I've been wondering the same thing...

Kc
Mar 8th, 2011, 02:37 PM
A lot has to do with the contest we announced and having Chapter 1 Script Available to Download

ObamaCat
Mar 8th, 2011, 04:41 PM
Perhaps a Bioshock radio drama could be your next project after We're Alive? Just tossin' ideas out there...

fraggot
Mar 8th, 2011, 08:12 PM
A Bioshock Audio Drama would be amazing to the max