PDA

View Full Version : Screw lizzy, they left behind pete!!!!!

Decomposed Ass2Ass
Mar 7th, 2011, 05:12 PM
What will happen to pete and his shop D: how will his bottled water business keep running with gatekeeper in charge now. Poor Pete :( he just wanted to spread the bottled water love.

yarri
Mar 7th, 2011, 05:46 PM
Maybe they will go back and liberate all of the colony cause with the gatekeeper in charge.. there will be no love.. Or at least the right sort of love.

Mikethebassist
Mar 7th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Well didn't Michael have a deal with pete? Or am I completely screwing this up? anyway I object to leaving pete behind!

Ra1th
Mar 7th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Go back and liberate the colony? It's unlikely. Even when the tower is at full strength it only has 4 soldiers and maybe 10 or so able bodied pseudo soldiers, they don't have the manpower or fire...

Decomposed Ass2Ass
Mar 7th, 2011, 05:57 PM
Well didn't Michael have a deal with pete? Or am I completely screwing this up? anyway I object to leaving pete behind!
I just re-listened to part 2 of chapter 19 and yeah ur right his exact words to michael are "remember our deal right? When your next in command..." then Michael cuts him off with "of course". Looks like Michael was planning on helping him out but maybe just forgot in all the drama. Poor Pete, let's hope gatekeeper isn't too bad to him

Ra1th
Mar 7th, 2011, 05:58 PM

I don't think that deal is of any importance, Michael wanted a favor from pete, victor's whereabouts, and pete thinking that Michael would become the next second in command wanted Michael to remember that he, pete, had helped Michael, securing a favor for the future. Similar to what the girl next to pegs was saying, hey ur the next second? Oh remember me ok I gave u a shovel to hit bixby with when u needed it

ObamaCat
Mar 7th, 2011, 06:00 PM
I don't think that deal is of any importance, Michael wanted a favor from pete, victor's whereabouts, and pete thinking that Michael would become the next second in command wanted Michael to remember that he, pete, had helped Michael, securing a favor for the future. Similar to what the girl next to pegs was saying, hey ur the next second? Oh remember me ok I gave u a shovel to hit bixby with when u needed it

And we all know how well that one worked out....

Mikethebassist
Mar 7th, 2011, 06:11 PM
lol true. I don't know, Im just hoping they bring him back in some way shape or form.

Decomposed Ass2Ass
Mar 7th, 2011, 09:39 PM
Pete will be missed if he is not to return :( lol

ObamaCat
Mar 7th, 2011, 09:41 PM
Pete will be missed if he is not to return :( lol

You should start a Pete fan club or something. Or the Ass2Ass club lol?

Decomposed Ass2Ass
Mar 7th, 2011, 09:44 PM
You should start a Pete fan club or something. Or the Ass2Ass club lol?

Haha yeah I think the Pete fan club would be more suitable lol I doubt alot of people would wanna be a member of the ass2ass club. I'm sure Greg Miller would happily join though lmao he's practically turned it into a meme in the IGN community

Pikepaw
Mar 7th, 2011, 09:55 PM
One of my first thoughts when they had made their successful getaway was, "What about Pete?" I'm worried about Glen too, but not as much. He seems to be very useful to GateKeeper/Leader, since he knows how the radios and the power works. Also he barely knew anything about what Victor and Michael were doing, so they can't blame him for anything. Just such a nice guy under such a sick dictator leader. Pete just seems too nice, a slight bit too innocent to survive in the brutality that the Colony will become as they go even deeper into Communism

mascaria
Mar 7th, 2011, 09:56 PM
Oh lord Greg Miller fan boys. Alert alert!

Decomposed Ass2Ass
Mar 7th, 2011, 10:09 PM

Lmao u know it ;)

Decomposed Ass2Ass
Mar 7th, 2011, 10:16 PM
One of my first thoughts when they had made their successful getaway was, "What about Pete?" I'm worried about Glen too, but not as much. He seems to be very useful to GateKeeper/Leader, since he knows how the radios and the power works. Also he barely knew anything about what Victor and Michael were doing, so they can't blame him for anything. Just such a nice guy under such a sick dictator leader. Pete just seems too nice, a slight bit too innocent to survive in the brutality that the Colony will become as they go even deeper into Communism

Yeah that's the first thing I thought too, I'm going to take a guess and say he may have a chance to be back, you never know with "we're alive" I mean everyone thought Michael was dead for a while but he came back. Also u don't actually know if Marcus died in that battle, he might not have, I mean the Gaurdians still would have attacked michael and co for trying to escape even if they were still under marcus' order. But yeah marcus didnt seem to have a problem with pete so maybe he made it :p but guess we just gotta wait for the next chaptor :D

ObamaCat
Mar 8th, 2011, 07:25 AM

I'm not so much a fanboy as I am trying to help Decomposed Ass2Ass direct his Pete-lovin' energy :p

Funny Muffins
Mar 8th, 2011, 09:28 AM
Stoked the left Pete behind.
Bummed on Glen.

Maybe everyone will get WIPED at the colony and The Tower can claim new territory at some point in the future...
Assuming they expand their numbers a tad...

HomeGrown
Mar 8th, 2011, 10:20 AM
We all know that those in positions of power are merely puppets for their shadowy masters. I think Pete orchestrated the coup to place his minion, Gatekeeper, on the throne.

Decomposed Ass2Ass
Mar 15th, 2011, 05:38 AM
We all know that those in positions of power are merely puppets for their shadowy masters. I think Pete orchestrated the coup to place his minion, Gatekeeper, on the throne.

So what I'm getting from this is you are assuming pete is an evil mastermind? haha

itsallgoodie
Mar 15th, 2011, 11:51 AM
yo, they must come back. there were too many assets there for them to leave em all behind. we will have to wait for pete. i must say i was sad when they didnt bring him with em too...

MrScott101
Mar 24th, 2011, 08:13 PM
Watch the people who had the food sickness will blame pete for tainted water!!

ObamaCat
Mar 24th, 2011, 09:29 PM
Pete can handle himself. He'll make up some story about how Gatekeeper got him the water or something :P

mem
Mar 25th, 2011, 11:23 AM
water and power

TheNomad
Mar 25th, 2011, 08:09 PM
I'm more worried about Glenn, besides Pete can sweet talk his way out of anything with all those illustrious bottles o' water.

yarri
Mar 28th, 2011, 03:47 PM
I think Pete will build an underground railroad to freedom lined with bottles of water. Pete will start bringing people out of the Colony and waging a secret resistance against the tyrant formally known as Gatekeeper..

I can see Pete leading the people of the colony to freedom and prosperity one bottle of water at a time.

Pete for president....

(I have wanted to say that for a week.. hehe)

Pete
Mar 31st, 2011, 02:02 PM
I Locked Myself In My Shop With My "Bottled Water Love". (With My LapTop So I Can Keep Up On The Fourms)

Decomposed Ass2Ass
Mar 31st, 2011, 05:49 PM
I Locked Myself In My Shop With My "Bottled Water Love". (With My LapTop So I Can Keep Up On The Fourms)

Haha nice...just don't die anytime soon :p that water is precious!!

Pete
Apr 1st, 2011, 08:33 AM
Haha nice...just don't die anytime soon :p that water is precious!!

I Can't Die, I'm Pete, I'm Magic.

mem
Apr 1st, 2011, 08:39 AM
I still stick with my post on the WND facebook page

Spartles Flimflam
Pete got away from the colony during the commotion. Found a massive treasure trove of bottle water and is now the leader of Water Town. "Who run water Town ?" ...................... "Pete run water town!"
March 22 at 4:57pm ·

Beaumont
Apr 5th, 2011, 06:07 AM
Wasn't pete shot and killed during the escape? yeah I'm sure he was shot and killed then buried really really deep in the ground with a layer of cement on top.

Dyehardjr
Apr 5th, 2011, 04:05 PM
Wasn't pete shot and killed during the escape? yeah I'm sure he was shot and killed then buried really really deep in the ground with a layer of cement on top.

Ouch, you are really killing Greg Miller's ego here. Wonder what he'll say to that?

Ra1th
Apr 5th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Ouch, you are really killing Greg Miller's ego here. Wonder what he'll say to that?

he wont say anything cause he doesnt post on the boards

(but in case greg is reading this JK GREG MILLER WE <3 YOU!)

forty7nations
Apr 6th, 2011, 06:55 PM
I'm sure Kasey will find a way to write Pete back in. He was one of the most important characters.

White_Crow05
Apr 7th, 2011, 04:42 PM
I'm sure the colony we'll have a part in future story lines and i HOPE pete makes a come back!

samusaran253
Apr 9th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Who is Pete?

Luna Guardian
Apr 9th, 2011, 11:09 AM
Are you kidding me? Allow me to tell you how Pete's doing. <br />
<br />
After the power vacoom that the death of Marcus caused, Gatekeeper tries to take control. Due to someone getting wind of his devious...

yarri
Apr 9th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Pete for President? :D

Luna Guardian
Apr 9th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Hey, once we're all dependent on Premier Pete's water, I want to be on his good side!

Onslaught
Apr 10th, 2011, 11:55 AM
I don't know why but whenever I think of Pete I think of the scene from water boy where he says H20, then in his mind the coach says Gatorade, and it repeats like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um0tEvQ5gVM&feature=related

Pete
Apr 12th, 2011, 04:14 PM
Who is Pete?

I'm Pete minus the Colony and water. :-)

EDIT: Hi, Pete.

wiffadabiffa
May 6th, 2011, 01:13 AM
HEY! Lizzy is awesome...Pete may be cool, but we have to consider what is good for Saul... SAUL IS AWESOME TOO!!!

Lizzy makes this story...well not really, Kc makes the story :P

rottenash
May 7th, 2011, 08:54 PM
They will return to the colony eventually, and pete will supply water to all-the end. The colony with be there new home somewhere down the line....after Marcus's death the colony will fall apart.The colony just seems to big of a fortified area..plus the ablity to be self sufficient..to much to pass up imo.

Pikepaw
May 7th, 2011, 09:25 PM
My script makes a theory about what Pete is doing now. He is out in the wild, with his octopus, hunting down Riley and Lizzy to get his water truck back. It's going to be a Mexican standoff for Lizzie. Mallers and Tower squaring off, then Pete jumps in and stirs up the action. The octopus will take no prisoners