PDA

View Full Version : We're Not Dead Episode 7

Britt
Mar 7th, 2011, 09:48 AM
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z81/Britt5091/werenotdead-1.jpg

FINALLY!

I could spew my excuses as to why this episode is notoriously late, but who wants to listen to that BS?

Instead, I'll just tell you that episode 7 is up.

This week on We're Not Dead, Britt, Stephen and Sarah discuss chapter 19, episode 2. Greg was off playing video games or something lame like that and was unable to join us. We apologize for the late release, but make sure you tune in for not only story and plot speculation, but for a new community contest announcement that has Sarah's and Stephen's panties in a bundle. We also make fun of Gatekeeper, talk about We're Alive swag and Britt confesses that she has a weakness for old...men?

Feedburner (http://feeds.feedburner.com/WereNotDead)
iTunes (http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/were-not-dead/id414153290)

Kc
Mar 7th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Yeah, so that Keypad never came up...

Kc
Mar 7th, 2011, 12:35 PM
So who was the third host? Since she's a "lurker" I couldn't recognize the icon=-

mush_rooms
Mar 7th, 2011, 01:36 PM
That would be me. Hello! Big fan of your work...yeah...this is why I don't post...I get embarrassed...oh man >.<

nikvoodoo
Mar 7th, 2011, 01:38 PM
*Holding up a rock and shining a flashlight under it* QUICK!! GET THE LURKER BEFORE IT GETS AWAY!!!!!!

Kc
Mar 7th, 2011, 02:02 PM
That would be me. Hello! Big fan of your work...yeah...this is why I don't post...I get embarrassed...oh man >.<
HA HA! Awesome. :) Thanks and great work on the show this week! It's fun to have guest stars!

StepLaugh
Mar 7th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Britt,

KC just said you were lame XD

Wicked Sid
Mar 7th, 2011, 02:33 PM
Hey, Nik, Did you hear that Britt was getting lame?

It comes from a very reliable source, they've chosen to remain anonymous.

Listening to #7 now.

Kc
Mar 7th, 2011, 03:19 PM
Britt,

he just wants to start fights today. EVERYONE! Stephen is trying to break up the show!

StepLaugh
Mar 7th, 2011, 03:41 PM
That's...That's... NOT TRUE! ::RUNS::

mascaria
Mar 7th, 2011, 09:17 PM
Wait!? Kc and Stephen are breaking up and Britt is crippled!??! OMG!

Britt
Mar 7th, 2011, 09:38 PM
Britt,

:`( That is the thanks I get...

Kc
Mar 8th, 2011, 08:45 AM
:`( That is the thanks I get...
If you believe Stephen, well then you might as well return the tri-force to someone more deserving like Gannon. (Keep in mind I know like 30% of what I just said right there)

Funny Muffins
Mar 8th, 2011, 09:23 AM
Ha!
Old man lovers the whole LOT of ya!

Decent episode!
Even without Greg there you held it together well and the transitions were nice, now I know you say your not recording this week but that doesn't mean you cannot prepare for next week.

Key points I would love to see addressed next episode:
1. Lizzie's "vacation" (Could she be with Skittles? Alone doing tests? Looking for help/meds?)
2. Marcus lives? (No body, no proof, and no way for us to know if he'll be back later)
3. Gatekeeper pissed off/will seek revenge?
4. Tanya's possible background w/ Saul?
5. Saul recovering?
6. Victor/Kellie's relationship deepening.
7. Glen becomes important later on?

Most importantly, I would love to stress how amazing it is to find out that Pete was left behind.
HE WAS WAY TO HAPPY AND OPTIMISTIC WITH THAT WATER!
He was obviously up to no good.
Hahahaha!

StepLaugh
Mar 8th, 2011, 09:32 AM
If you believe Stephen, well then you might as well return the tri-force to someone more deserving like Gannon. (Keep in mind I know like 30% of what I just said right there)

I seriously rofl'd when reading this! Thanks Kc! HAHA

jeffatopolis
Mar 8th, 2011, 10:12 AM
Great episode! Its not the same without Greg, but it was a good one none the less.

Is StepLaugh going to be staying with the podcast? He seems to be a good addition to Britt and Greg.

MGM Ray
Mar 8th, 2011, 02:09 PM
(My first post) Love the Podcast Britt and Greg!! Keep up the great work and let's start a movement to get Britt a part in the show!

Britt
Mar 8th, 2011, 03:00 PM

So, assuming you're referring to my piece of the Triforce as the same one Zelda has (which is Wisdom) you are calling me smart, so thank you for that. BUT, by handing it over to the evil ruler Ganon (or in this case, StepLaugh) I could be potentially putting the entire planet in a state of peril. It would then be up to Link to run in with his Triforce of Courage to save the day. And we all know that can't happen cuz uh DUH he's a video game character. So if the planet goes, We're Alive goes down the poophole with it.

Way to go Kc.

Coolluck
Mar 8th, 2011, 03:28 PM
I missed Greg so very much this episode. He gives the episodes a sense of energy, that I didn't feel this time around. Perhaps, it was people who were looking(sounding) a little unfamiliar, but still. GDC or not, I expect Mr. Miller to show up to the podcast on time. In fact, I demand he work overtime during PAX and bring his friends to co-host. That way, it's like there are two community podcasts, which would of course mean we would need a third to summarize the other two. Where was I going with this again?

StepLaugh
Mar 9th, 2011, 04:46 AM
Great episode! Its not the same without Greg, but it was a good one none the less.

Is StepLaugh going to be staying with the podcast? He seems to be a good addition to Britt and Greg.

Thanks man!

I'd be happy to join them anytime they need me.

SleepyGlenn
Mar 9th, 2011, 10:40 AM
I'd be happy to join them anytime they need me.

Now I listen to your 3RG Podcast too, this week my iPhone is getting totally filled up with you and Sarah!

... wait that doesn't sound quite right.

nikvoodoo
Mar 9th, 2011, 10:43 AM
I'm sad that my streak of mentions ended! Oh well, I can't really say I was all that active this past week. Besides that thread on colony rules was a good one.

StepLaugh
Mar 9th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Now I listen to your 3RG Podcast too, this week my iPhone is getting totally filled up with you and Sarah!

... wait that doesn't sound quite right.

HAHA, you make it sound like a bad thing! :p

SleepyGlenn
Mar 9th, 2011, 02:28 PM
HAHA, you make it sound like a bad thing! :p

Ah, you're right, who am I kidding? I love it. You guys can fill me up anytime.

As for my thoughts about this weeks podcast, I liked it! I like the in depth episode discussion. :-D And StepLaugh is awesome cause he's a good host, and he tweets me sometimes, so I think he's a keeper! (Easily swayed by tweeting).

The only thought I had was that when the father hiding the girl was described as "over dressed" I think they were referring to the fact he was wearing a heavy coat or something to hide the child, not that he was like... over dressed for the occassion. I got this disturbing image of him turning up wearing a ballgown and a tiara... and the Gatekeeper being pissed that they're both wearing the same dress. Actually that all makes sense now I think about it.

Britt
Mar 14th, 2011, 07:04 PM
I got this disturbing image of him turning up wearing a ballgown and a tiara... and the Gatekeeper being pissed that they're both wearing the same dress. Actually that all makes sense now I think about it.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Theory of the week!

Teethingbiscuit
Mar 18th, 2011, 07:24 AM
Ha!
Old man lovers the whole LOT of ya!

Decent episode!
Even without Greg there

Who is greg?
Brit is this fan fav.
I'll likley listen regardless, unless they pick on me and how likely is that.
Teethingbiscuit