PDA

View Full Version : Michael's punishment?

InsanityTM
Mar 5th, 2011, 02:13 PM
I really think that Michael's "punishment" might be him being assigned as Victor's new partner. Maybe Marcus may hold pegs and kellys safety over him to make sure he doesn't run off.

Decomposed Ass2Ass
Mar 5th, 2011, 03:19 PM
Clearly his punishment will be Being made to go ass to ass with Victor while Pete watches and excitedly shouts "ASS TO ASS!!!"

Chelsea C.
Mar 5th, 2011, 03:34 PM
Clearly his punishment will be Being made to go ass to ass with Victor while Pete watches and excitedly shouts "ASS TO ASS!!!"

I'm confused; is this a Requiem for a Dream reference?

Ra1th
Mar 5th, 2011, 03:44 PM
ass to ass is something greg miller screams from podcasts that he does, it's from some movie or other, i dun even know

Chelsea C.
Mar 5th, 2011, 03:52 PM
ass to ass is something greg miller screams from podcasts that he does, it's from some movie or other, i dun even know

I'm about 99.9% sure said movie is Requiem for a Dream. I remember watching it when I was twelve...it was a bit traumatizing.

Decomposed Ass2Ass
Mar 5th, 2011, 04:01 PM
I'm confused; is this a Requiem for a Dream reference?

It is indeed, but I only found out about it due to Greg miller repeatedly refrencing it during his many podcasts he feature on. Hence why it is Pete who exclaims the phrase lol

Ra1th
Mar 5th, 2011, 04:02 PM
what's the movie about if there are people screaming ass to ass?

(does it have anything to do with the song? cause that song makes a bowl of cheerios epic)

Decomposed Ass2Ass
Mar 5th, 2011, 04:04 PM

(does it have anything to do with the song? cause that song makes a bowl of cheerios epic)

Drugs...and horrible horrible people

Craneses
Mar 5th, 2011, 05:10 PM
I really think that Michael's "punishment" might be him being assigned as Victor's new partner. Maybe Marcus may hold pegs and kellys safety over him to make sure he doesn't run off.

Well Michael does have leverage cuz he knows that Marcus is lying about being in the army, so if his punishment is really severe, michael could just drop that bomb on the people.

yarri
Mar 5th, 2011, 05:18 PM
I don't want him punished... he is my favorite character. I want him to break out and then go and break Marcus's neck.. Marcus is a lying petty dictator of the lowest order.

yarri
Mar 5th, 2011, 05:20 PM
Ok my daughter had reminded me as she reads my posts over my shoulder. "Stick to the topic, Mother!"
I agree with InsanityTM's original post. Pegs and Kelly are going to be used against him. Michael showed his true feelings for Pegs when he took the shovel to the guy that hurt her. Its logical for Marcus to use them to control Michael.

Chelsea C.
Mar 5th, 2011, 05:33 PM

It's a line spoken during an especially morbid scene of the movie. The movie itself centers around drug addiction, mental illness, and the lengths in which an addict will go to for his/her next fix. It's disturbing on many, many levels. Especially, the "ass-to-ass" moment. I'm sure with a little imagination you can figure out what was taking place during that particularly graphic scene...

Decomposed Ass2Ass
Mar 5th, 2011, 06:20 PM
It's a line spoken during an especially morbid scene of the movie. The movie itself centers around drug addiction, mental illness, and the lengths in which an addict will go to for his/her next fix. It's disturbing on many, many levels. Especially, the "ass-to-ass" moment. I'm sure with a little imagination you can figure out what was taking place during that particularly graphic scene...

This is exactly why I chose it as a Suitable punishment lmao and hearing Gregs impression is priceless

manintrees
Mar 5th, 2011, 11:45 PM
Marcus should be viewing Micheal as a huge liability now and if he likes his role in the colony, he should remove Micheal from the equation as quickly as possible. If he wants to keep Micheal around and also keep his status intact, he will have to use Pegs and Kelly's safety as a bargaining chip. I think Marcus' ego and over confidence will have him underestimate the risk involved and the residents, through gossip and desperation, will view the newcomers as possible salvation. I believe this will be Marcus' downfall (not to mention the possible arrival of Shirley).

InsanityTM
Mar 6th, 2011, 05:21 AM
Even though Michael does know about Marcus's lies, many of the colonists (idk, can I call them that?) may not believe him at first. But after gossip and desperation, like manintrees said, some people may begin to side with Michael.

Beaumont
Mar 6th, 2011, 05:45 AM
It is indeed, but I only found out about it due to Greg miller repeatedly refrencing it during his many podcasts he feature on. Hence why it is Pete who exclaims the phrase lol

That's hilarious and I like Greg more because of this.

ObamaCat
Mar 6th, 2011, 09:18 PM
This thread is half "Ass to Ass", half Micheal's punishment.... That said I'm dreading the artwork for next chapter if Micheal's punishment is going Ass to Ass with Victor....

Ra1th
Mar 6th, 2011, 09:34 PM
OKAAAYYY, how bout we move on from the ass to ass, i think i've been scarred enough for one day!

manintrees
Mar 6th, 2011, 09:37 PM
I second that motion. The image of a naked Jennifer Connely doesn't mix with zombies.

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Mar 7th, 2011, 07:24 AM
It think KC may take this in a whole different direction. Here's why:

1. Michael's credibility has taken a hit too. He's been telling everyone he and Marcus served in the same unit. So, who'd believe him if/when his story changes? I wouldn't.
2. He hasn't been there long enough to build any trust,respect, comraderie, or esprit de corps.
3. Victor is the only "Friend" they have.

I also think that Marcus and the Gatekeeper have to die in order for the Colony to change.

yarri
Mar 7th, 2011, 08:37 AM
[QUOTE=

I also think that Marcus and the Gatekeeper have to die in order for the Colony to change.[/QUOTE]

My thinking exactly. I think the whole place would change if these two were "removed" Gatekeeper is a scary dude. Marcus is even afraid of him it seems.

j0be
Mar 7th, 2011, 08:58 AM
I remember watching it when I was twelve...it was a bit traumatizing.

I think your parents / whoever showed you it were trying to keep you from using drugs. EVER. Twelve? Seriously? Eesh. I saw it 20+ and still was traumatized.

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Mar 7th, 2011, 09:04 AM
Yep. They can't just discredit Marcus because ole GK would make a power grab by force. I wonder if the Supervisors and Guardians live better than everyone else?

Ra1th
Mar 7th, 2011, 10:05 AM
guess there's no punishment, end of story hahhaa

InsanityTM
Mar 7th, 2011, 01:08 PM
Yepp, that Gatekeeper sure is one scary homosexual.
One thing for sure, Victor is now a MAJOR character. At any rate, Michael knows he has to get out of there, as Saul is running out of time.

Z Sniper
Mar 7th, 2011, 01:15 PM
[One thing for sure, Victor is now a MAJOR character.]

I think there's a lot to Victor we don't know. He's recon, major zombie killer, and he knows weapons,.....hmmm smells of military? The guy turned out pretty badass!

nikvoodoo
Mar 7th, 2011, 01:22 PM
[One thing for sure, Victor is now a MAJOR character.]

I think there's a lot to Victor we don't know. He's recon, major zombie killer, and he knows weapons,.....hmmm smells of military? The guy turned out pretty badass!

If he was military, he would have sniffed out Marcus' bullcrap just as quickly as Michael had. I feel like he might just be a guy who knows his way around guns having had to use them so often on Recon Trips. We also don't know his proficiency at Zombie slaying. We haven't seen him really do all that much to Zombies yet. He also didn't appear to keep trophies like the others we saw in the bar in 19-2.

Decomposed Ass2Ass
Mar 7th, 2011, 05:04 PM
This thread is half "Ass to Ass", half Micheal's punishment.... That said I'm dreading the artwork for next chapter if Micheal's punishment is going Ass to Ass with Victor....

Lmao luckily they both escaped the colony fine :p both with there asses to themselves haha

ObamaCat
Mar 7th, 2011, 09:38 PM
Lmao luckily they both escaped the colony fine :p both with there asses to themselves haha

Thank God for that :p

Hollomandious
Mar 8th, 2011, 11:51 AM
Thank God for that :p

Or did they? We haven't gone over what happened w/ Michael in the holding cell. Maybe some soap was dropped?

nikvoodoo
Mar 8th, 2011, 12:02 PM
aaaand this thread is coming to an... end... now. ;)