PDA

View Full Version : Big OOPS!

Kc
Mar 2nd, 2011, 11:43 AM
Ok, so this goes best in episode discussion, but we've had a mistake on the episode feed for a while and didn't know it!
A while back Chapter 9 parts 1 and 2 were re-done with the voice of Bob Bergen as Skittles. Well, apparently in some update or switch the OLD version ended up in there!!! This was a big mistake on our part and sorry for any confusion. I hope you all go and download and listen to the corrected episode if you haven't heard it yet. Sorry for the confusion and the mixup.

j0be
Mar 2nd, 2011, 12:14 PM
I noticed the voice had changed. I'll definitely have to relisten.

fraggot
Mar 2nd, 2011, 12:19 PM
Yeah I mentioned that awhile back in another thread and then actually noticed the new voice in the recap but not the original episode. I will have to re-download them. :)

WestonWisdom
Apr 15th, 2011, 07:19 AM
Ok, so this goes best in episode discussion, but we've had a mistake on the episode feed for a while and didn't know it!
A while back Chapter 9 parts 1 and 2 were re-done with the voice of Bob Bergen as Skittles. Well, apparently in some update or switch the OLD version ended up in there!!! This was a big mistake on our part and sorry for any confusion. I hope you all go and download and listen to the corrected episode if you haven't heard it yet. Sorry for the confusion and the mixup.

Sort of related question, but in the purgatory chapter, when Samantha is talking about the fall of the other tower, we hear, what I presume to be Hope screaming, was this recently changed, because I don't remember it being there before and it sounds like the same voice actress.

Kc
Apr 16th, 2011, 04:59 PM
Sort of related question, but in the purgatory chapter, when Samantha is talking about the fall of the other tower, we hear, what I presume to be Hope screaming, was this recently changed, because I don't remember it being there before and it sounds like the same voice actress.
It was always the same. We had Hope and Samantha cast a long time ago...

WestonWisdom
Apr 16th, 2011, 06:47 PM
It was always the same. We had Hope and Samantha cast a long time ago...

Thanks, Put my mind at ease, also, props for planning ahead.

Rock Daddy
Apr 19th, 2011, 06:38 AM
I hadn't realized it was redone for a while. So I listened, and it's such a different encounter! It's amazing what a different voice and proper editing can do. Good job!