PDA

View Full Version : Article: Literary Agents and Publishers=-

Kc
Mar 1st, 2011, 10:07 AM
You can view the page at http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/content.php?146-Literary-Agents-and-Publishers

Teethingbiscuit
Mar 2nd, 2011, 09:30 AM
Out of my league. ive got no experience by what I know or by who I know.
Only help I can do is to email your website and tweet to anyone who will listen.
And of course buy swag.
Toothless

hollowscream666
Mar 3rd, 2011, 07:52 PM
im a pretty good typist so far im sure the lil part at the begginning is good when he talks about his tour in iraq not fearing what was on the other side of the door. maybe contact the army and see if they would promote you that would be my best idea but i might be able to do this not sure your details confuse me but what i understand is that you want me to contact people bussinesues companys radio stations ect to tell them about your podcast am i right if so send me a pm.

valkeriecic
Mar 5th, 2011, 08:53 AM
The only experience I have in pitching stories is to Darker Projects, another audio drama group. How do you even find a literary agent?

Kc
Mar 7th, 2011, 10:50 AM
The only experience I have in pitching stories is to Darker Projects, another audio drama group. How do you even find a literary agent?
It's not easy... It's not an area covered by agents, as far as I've found. There are screenwriting agents and literary book agents, but non in between...