PDA

View Full Version : We're Alive SWAG Voting

Kc
Feb 28th, 2011, 12:01 PM
What products do you want? You vote for it, and we're going to try and make it.

j0be
Feb 28th, 2011, 12:48 PM
I voted for several, but my primary two are the map poster, and the notebook (subtle). If you do the movie style poster, either get someone from the forums to create a high quality, or contract someone, because it has to be all class.

TCM Revolver
Feb 28th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Flower Pot?? Awesome! it should come with a little half zombie, can make it look like it is crawling out of the dirt. :)

Ra1th
Feb 28th, 2011, 01:09 PM
I reeeeeeaaaally reeeaaaally reeaaaaally want that map poster, that sounds soo awesome, i'm so down to buy some posters. what's the flower pot like?

j0be
Feb 28th, 2011, 01:54 PM
The flower pot has to be a reference to Pegs' flower pot incident.

Ra1th
Feb 28th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Yeah i got that part. Im just wondering if its jst a normal flower pot or if there is something about it that makes it stand out

j0be
Feb 28th, 2011, 02:12 PM
It would mostly likely be branded, otherwise, you could just go to your local hardware store for one. If the flower pot is done, I say it should come with a seed packet for hydrangeas

Wicked Sid
Feb 28th, 2011, 02:22 PM
Anyone who doesn't vote for the notebook is a Marcus supporter and is anti-shovel!
/childishness

Flower Pot?? Awesome! it should come with a little half zombie, can make it look like it is crawling out of the dirt. :)

That zombie should be 'Inked' like this one certain person I know.

Teethingbiscuit
Feb 28th, 2011, 03:12 PM
It would mostly likely be branded, otherwise, you could just go to your local hardware store for one. If the flower pot is done, I say it should come with a seed packet for hydrangeas
ha ah!
Or Cukes! though I prefer Grean Beans for Pickled dillies!

Wicked sid is breathing down my neck. I hope I picked the notebook! If I didn't can he tell? I think he is watching me?!
Teeth

cycogod
Feb 28th, 2011, 06:54 PM
The flower pot has to be a reference to Pegs' flower pot incident.

Peg's flower pot

Teethingbiscuit
Feb 28th, 2011, 07:33 PM
I've got a broken flower pot we can glue together for Pegs!

I'd Paint on it "Pegs dropped this"
Teethingtabs

StepLaugh
Mar 1st, 2011, 10:59 AM
I love the flower pot idea, but if not the whole flower pot, then maybe something we can put on the flower pot!

The flower pot would be a cool desk item you could put at work, also I want cucumbers to come with the flower pot XD

Kc
Mar 1st, 2011, 11:12 AM
JUST fyi... the Map will be released once the Wiki is ready... It's close, but still has some empty spots. You don't have to vote for a map just to see it :)

Destiny
Mar 1st, 2011, 01:43 PM
Mouse Pad
Pegg's Flowerpot

Teethingbiscuit
Mar 1st, 2011, 05:09 PM
For the record I don't blame Pegs for the flowerpot that fell. The Town I work for there is a law on the books that prohibits placement of anything on the window sill above the first floor. That should have been rule number one. 8)

Chelsea C.
Mar 2nd, 2011, 08:19 PM
Why doesn't anyone want the flowerpot?! >.<

Ra1th
Mar 2nd, 2011, 08:52 PM
QUESTION: can the movie poster have a new cool version of angel, the current pic of him looks waaaayyy to manly

Chelsea C.
Mar 2nd, 2011, 08:56 PM
QUESTION: can the movie poster have a new cool version of angel, the current pic of him looks waaaayyy to manly

Wait...Angel's a man? Whaaaa?

nikvoodoo
Mar 3rd, 2011, 06:16 AM
As much as I'd love a poster, I get this distinct feeling it wouldn't make it up in my apartment or (with any luck) my soon to be house. Something about a fiancee who purged all my posters in the initial merger....As a person who always needs a notepad for my job, I'm certainly game for that.

And if there ever becomes a We're Alive towel....can it not have the character artwork on it? I would feel very wrong rubbing a towel with a bunch of faces all....well you get the idea.

Britt
Mar 3rd, 2011, 05:22 PM
I dunno why sweat jars aren't an option. Think how cool that would be! IT COULD BE MADE WITH THE SWEAT OF THE ACTORS AND CREATORS. Make it authentic.

Actually, don't. That'd be gross.

ObamaCat
Mar 3rd, 2011, 05:25 PM
Make 'em all, if that's feasible..... If not I'll go for the movie style poster.

Teethingbiscuit
Mar 3rd, 2011, 06:12 PM
I dunno why sweat jars aren't an option. Think how cool that would be! IT COULD BE MADE WITH THE SWEAT OF THE ACTORS AND CREATORS. Make it authentic.

could sell it like the cologne that is supposed to get the girls crazy... except it only works on zombies.:( What do you thing the shelf life of that product would be? (is there a puking face, if so it goes here)

Another note got my WA CD Season 1 today! Along with the small size T. Same package and I was like, "they put it together that my wife payed for the CDs and my daughter won the shirt." "They Do Rock."

Zombiehead
Mar 3rd, 2011, 08:43 PM
There's a few things on there I like but I want the iphone/ipod cover and the mousepad. Anything else will get lost in my sea of FF collectors items and books.

Craneses
Mar 4th, 2011, 11:30 AM
A poster would be so awesome haha!

Adventureless_Hero
Mar 4th, 2011, 01:53 PM
I voted on the map poster, though I'm suprised ringtones aren't an option. I'd love to have one of the zombie roars as a message tone, or have Michael Swann saying "We're Alive, and you've got a phone call" in that classy voice of his. Somethin' like that.

Hollomandious
Mar 5th, 2011, 12:44 PM
As much as I'd love a poster, I get this distinct feeling it wouldn't make it up in my apartment or (with any luck) my soon to be house. Something about a fiancee who purged all my posters in the initial merger....As a person who always needs a notepad for my job, I'm certainly game for that.

If you get a house, you should have an office, and if "you" have an office, "you" should be able to decorate it.

And if there ever becomes a We're Alive towel....can it not have the character artwork on it? I would feel very wrong rubbing a towel with a bunch of faces all....well you get the idea.

A towel? This is Zombies man, not Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

Hollomandious
Mar 5th, 2011, 12:46 PM
I voted on the map poster, though I'm suprised ringtones aren't an option. I'd love to have one of the zombie roars as a message tone, or have Michael Swann saying "We're Alive, and you've got a phone call" in that classy voice of his. Somethin' like that.

I'm for the map poster as well.

I've been wanting the howler sound as a e-mail ringer on my blackberry for a while.

ObamaCat
Mar 6th, 2011, 12:16 PM

could sell it like the cologne that is supposed to get the girls crazy... except it only works on zombies.:( What do you thing the shelf life of that product would be? (is there a puking face, if so it goes here)

"We smell great" the official scent of "We're Alive"

Decomposed Ass2Ass
Mar 7th, 2011, 10:23 PM
A city map or a poster of just the apartment building artwork with "we're Alive" below it would be awesome

Ra1th
Mar 7th, 2011, 10:32 PM
Yeah a poster of the tower would rock!

TKD SNIPER
Mar 8th, 2011, 05:58 PM
The map sounds like the best for all the fan boys and girls out there, thing is Kc has to not only take a real map of LA and convert it but also there is the problem of not including new locations, one way to overcome this is to have a regular but purpose built map of LA, Dirty it up a bit (im thinking coffee stains and dirt/blood), then with a red marker mark up the places that we already know about and include the marker so we can pencil in new coordinates, maybe it could be a segment at the end of the episode like a follow along at home kinda thing.

Pandora
Mar 8th, 2011, 07:14 PM

LOL HYDRANGEAS! LOVE IT! I want a CAR DECAL most tho...that is a ton of advertising you would get from that.

Pandora
Mar 8th, 2011, 07:17 PM
YOU HAVE TO DO THE CAR DECALS! THAT IS SOME MEGA ADVERTISING THERE BABY! I wish I could go to the meltdown thing! I would love to give a go at the trivia! One more idea....if you do the car decals you could use those as promo giveaways too...win win.

StepLaugh
Mar 22nd, 2011, 03:24 PM
Dont forget to vote people.

Walrusgus
Mar 23rd, 2011, 11:47 PM
All of these sound awesome! There's a flower pot!!!! Haha. Pretty much any poster I think would be cool.

Saint
Mar 25th, 2011, 07:27 AM
I voted for the towel, car decal and map poster: towel and decal for spreading the word, map poster b/c I think it's way cool and will "grow" as the story does. Warm weather is here and we need to (yes, I just put that on all fans) spread the word to get this more support (taking a leap there - but I can't see where a larger fan base and donations can hurt).
also recommend a "we're alive" logo of sorts - something distinctive that stops follks long enough to notice and ask questions. A bumper sticker and beach towel with a logo, the phrse "we're alive" and a short web address (that redirects them to the zombiepodcast) will go a long way to spreading the word - also using the logo on any other forum and your facebook page.

COsurvivor
Mar 28th, 2011, 03:13 PM
I voted for the poster alone... I think the notebook would be killer as I hope it would look like the Composition book used for the CD case... I love listening to Season 1 on CD while I drive... Keeps me awake!

sickboy774
Apr 11th, 2011, 11:14 PM
If you draw it I will order it! I would totally get an AR15 lower with "We're Alive" on it or something cool!

http://www.orion-arms.com/gun-engraving/custom-firearm-engraving.html

Teethingbiscuit
Apr 17th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Can I vote again? I'll likely vote the same way but I'd have fun doing it!
Ha,ha
Biscuit

zombiekiller
Apr 17th, 2011, 09:36 PM
I agree!!!!

Tandem25
May 3rd, 2011, 10:45 AM
The map sounds like the best for all the fan boys and girls out there, thing is Kc has to not only take a real map of LA and convert it but also there is the problem of not including new locations, one way to overcome this is to have a regular but purpose built map of LA, Dirty it up a bit (im thinking coffee stains and dirt/blood), then with a red marker mark up the places that we already know about and include the marker so we can pencil in new coordinates, maybe it could be a segment at the end of the episode like a follow along at home kinda thing.

Selling the map with some type of stickers or marker (could just be a red sharpie) would be great. We can add to new locations from the episodes. Sounds fun.

Creem_Filling
May 3rd, 2011, 01:12 PM
I think it would be cool to see some wnd gear. I'm a We're Alive fan first, but I love We're Not Dead.

Teethingbiscuit
May 11th, 2011, 07:54 PM
Holding out hope for the Flower Pot/s. My green thumb is itching. I've got some tomato plants and some tobacco plants and hope to hybrid a tommaco plant soon!
haha not survival but how I roll.
Grinning Teeth

MrScott101
May 11th, 2011, 09:05 PM
Selling the map with some type of stickers or marker (could just be a red sharpie) would be great. We can add to new locations from the episodes. Sounds fun.

I like that idea of including a red sharpie with the map!!

Teethingbiscuit
Jul 20th, 2011, 07:28 PM
I'd love to see an update here and a promo for swag on season finally... or if need be a season premier.

Toothless but grinning

Nullifier
Jul 22nd, 2011, 12:09 AM
I'd like to see a sew or iron on patch for shirt/jacket sleeves or baseball caps.

rolsskk
Jul 22nd, 2011, 09:54 AM
I'll buy up the poster and map in heartbeat. I'd also probably pick up the simple stuff like the stickers and buttons as well.

Zombiefrog
Jul 23rd, 2011, 03:29 PM
so hard to choose!! love the map, though my sister will go nuts because it does not go with the decor, could there be a way of getting it updated like having grid references then we can stick pins in it and carry on adding to it?? fantastic for people who don't know LA, The ring tones and text tones sound good!! would be cheaper for people who don't live in America (postage wise) flower pot could be hard to post? but could get it around my sister and it would have something dead in side as she cant keep plants!! stickers buttons and notebook are good too.

Zombiefrog
Jul 23rd, 2011, 03:30 PM
ohh hat yes please

ClearSights
Jul 23rd, 2011, 04:17 PM
I would personally like the mouse pad the best

megas8000
Jul 24th, 2011, 09:29 PM
i would like to see an app for iphones and droids

Lavitz
Jul 25th, 2011, 06:59 AM
I would like a Journal or Notebook, but I would personally LOVE a Sketchbook.

Zombiefrog
Jul 25th, 2011, 01:26 PM
i would like to see an app for iphones and droids

maybe a map that gets an update when you click on a pin it tells you who is there or what episode it appeared. also pictures like of the people who are there or what the place looks like?

Brevard A. Smith
Aug 3rd, 2011, 10:07 AM
We're Alive the app.

Brevard A. Smith
Aug 3rd, 2011, 10:10 AM
Some kind of app that you can use with walkie talkies.

Teethingbiscuit
Oct 9th, 2011, 11:05 PM
How about stickers for a notebook?
T

werewolf
Oct 11th, 2011, 07:09 PM
how about a scratch and sniff zombie sticker

Amisiel
Oct 11th, 2011, 08:42 PM
how about a scratch and sniff zombie sticker

And what exactly would that smell like?

Well I guess its time to get a iphone LOL