PDA

View Full Version : Borderlands

Destiny
Feb 25th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Alright so I recently got Borderlands (360) in the mail from GameFly and am looking for people to play online with, is anyone up for some co-op, I'm a level 27 Siren?

cPT.cAPSLOCK
Feb 25th, 2011, 03:55 PM
I just finished the game today with my Hunter. Went for a pistol/bloodwing skillset, haven't touched a sniper in the whole game. Had a class-mod that gave +3 Bird of Prey and +2 Predator, so my...

Craneses
Mar 9th, 2011, 04:59 PM
Alright so I recently got Borderlands (360) in the mail from GameFly and am looking for people to play online with, is anyone up for some co-op, I'm a level 27 Siren?

Ah only if you had it for ps3!

Edit: Noticed you are banned. =x

Ra1th
Mar 9th, 2011, 05:24 PM
Ah only if you had it for ps3!

Edit: Noticed you are banned. =x

The ban was for 3 days he'll be back soon enough

Craneses
Mar 9th, 2011, 05:32 PM
The ban was for 3 days he'll be back soon enough

Oh haha, well then.

Hellbringer
Mar 20th, 2011, 05:18 PM
I loved this game; still have it but I'm on the 360. I bought it because my toddler accidentally purchased a downloadable content for the game before I was ready, so I ended up ordering the game itself. Since then, I've played and beaten all its sections. Well, almost all; I got all the achievements but I intentionally left the last mission of Claptrap's Revolution "not turned in" because it leaves the basement with all the treasure boxes available for plunder. Yeah, discovered that by accident, but it helps builds money and keeps the possibility of better weapons available for people who play with me.