PDA

View Full Version : So many questions!

Adventureless_Hero
Feb 24th, 2011, 05:58 AM
I'm on Chapter 8-2 on my 3rd run through and I'm just reminded how many unanswered questions there are! Forget the obvious one's like what caused the outbreak simultaneously around the world, or what's up with Ink and that other "colored" boss type zomb at the arena.

I've got a few small questions that peck at the back of my head like my two-year-old with a new McDonald's toy (my daughter likes smacking the back of my head).

First, How is it that no one seems to have caught on that Riley is a lesbian? Angel and Peggs don't seem to notice that Riley's sexual preference is hamburgers, not hot dogs. Peggs thought Riles was putting the French sexy-sexy moves on Michael, and Angel . . . well he's barking up the wrong tree...er, uh ...bush.

Then there is the whole zombs collecting the dead thing. At first I thought that perhaps they were using them for food. Then later Angel and Riley revealed that they were using the bodies as building material, sort of. But I got to wondering, why the heck would the zombies go through the trouble of digging up Cindy, Angel's dead girlfriend. It seems like digging up a dead body for food was a strange trouble to go through. Maybe they are hording; building up supplies just like the survivors, preparing for the long winter months. Who knows? *coughKC*

Oh, and I was also wondering who the heck contacted the Mallers just before the war? I figured it could have been Bill, but then later he was fighting those invading bastards so it seems kind of strange. Maybe it was Bill. That guy never was right in the head. Still, I wonder if it was Kelly. She seems to have taken a dramatic swing in character ever since Tommy died. I don't know if his death alone caused the change, or if maybe there is some regret in the fact that perhaps she was the cause for the war, contacting the Mallers just before the party . . . oh wait. I just realized that theory is weak. Kelly was drunk during the party.

I guess my last question is What was that clicking sound between character dialogue in Chapter 8-1? It felt like the reader were using old school microphones that had to be switched on and off when used, like a principal over a PA system or something.

Those are a few of the questions I think can be answered. The others are just questions that require patience on my part. I'm sure with the progression of the story they will be answered. As for those mentioned above, I believe there are answers for them that I have not realized yet. Anyone know?

nikvoodoo
Feb 24th, 2011, 07:05 AM
Please read around the forums for topics that already have threads dedicated to them before starting new ones.

Your question about Riley is already being discussed here:
http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?91-About-Riley

A Theory similar to your thought about zombie stock piling is mentioned here:
http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?99-An-Alarming-Level-of-Intelligence
The zombies don't seem to be using dead bodies for building material. The gigantic pile of flesh in the arena is used as a food store for them.

Discussions about Who's the Traitor of the Tower are here:
http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?51-Who-s-The-Rat

The clicking sounds you're hearing in 8-1 is probably the door pounding by Latch and Scratch, lip smacks/tongue clicks, hands hitting thighs and general foley sounds.

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Feb 24th, 2011, 07:13 AM
Nik,

now my feeling are hurt because you didn't push my thread. *runs off bawling*

nikvoodoo
Feb 24th, 2011, 08:25 AM
Nik,

now my feeling are hurt because you didn't push my thread. *runs off bawling*
Your thread is so epic its hard to categorize it! The thread has bounced all over so many different theories and has covered so much material! But you are correct, it does cover a great many thing so without further ado:
If you aren't sure if there's a topic specifically covered, trust me it is in Crowbars thread here:
http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?94-Have-you-noticed-this