PDA

View Full Version : Wii, PS3

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Jan 31st, 2011, 03:40 PM
I tried accessing the site from my daughter's Wii and it works. I'm listening through my Plasma TV speakers right now. Not bad. The voices are a bit hollow sounding though.

Hollomandious
Jan 31st, 2011, 07:10 PM
I tried accessing the site from my daughter's Wii and it works. I'm listening through my Plasma TV speakers right now. Not bad. The voices are a bit hollow sounding though.

Laptop connected to the stereo w/ a stereo phono cable. Turn that sub up.

PS3 can download and play MP3's, so it should be able to handle it one way or another. The web player states that it has lowered audio quality. So it probably sounds like that cause of the player more then the Wii.

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Feb 1st, 2011, 11:06 AM
I dunno. It sounds good through the laptop when I'm streaming, so expected it to be the same through the Wii. I prefer listening on my BB with earphones though. No outside distractions. I miss stuff if i'm on the laptop or TV. I need a Mancave!!

Kc
Feb 1st, 2011, 11:26 AM
Laptop connected to the stereo w/ a stereo phono cable. Turn that sub up.

PS3 can download and play MP3's, so it should be able to handle it one way or another. The web player states that it has lowered audio quality. So it probably sounds like that cause of the player more then the Wii.

The streaming player destroys a lot of the highs/lows, etc... But it works and gets the information from the RSS feed.

Kc
Feb 1st, 2011, 11:29 AM
JUST AS I SAID THIS, I RECEIVED AN E-MAIL saying the player was down. And their website is down too! Stupid Pupu Player!

Kc
Feb 1st, 2011, 02:16 PM
Well, pupu player is dead... :( But now we have a new one. It's a bit bare at the moment, but we can make a custom skin. All in due time.

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Feb 4th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Skin, Schmin.. as long as it plays!